Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Performance Spacers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
P/s: I was super envious of your access to a lathe btw…😀 I called and drove around the area for quite a bit to gain access to one before eventually settling on the solution above.
Ha ha thanks!
Here's what I bought and what I recommend for any garage:

Did you drill your spacers? I've looked at the ET lug nuts before but they don't fit a lot of spacers or aftermarket wheels because the "extension" is 15.75mm in diameter. They're otherwise a slick alternative to extended studs.
Nope didn’t have to drill the spacers. Not sure what the OD of these extended-shank lugs were though but I can measure them if you need; they so happen to fit snugly with the wheel and spacer stud holes.

Went pretty aggressive in the spacer sizing. 35mm front and 45mm rear. Obviously not concerned about range looking more to have the sidewall poke but tread even with fender. Might be a little much.

FBECA74B-0ACB-4200-BD61-60CE204E8793.jpeg
6CD86D84-1FF9-4CAA-98F6-EC368FD3EF16.jpeg
48A0DAB7-4E5C-46F6-9957-A4F518D739B3.jpeg
D4258BFD-3224-48B2-ADB9-EADC9B4B8FBB.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Lindenwood
I'd grab some sort of mud flap with that stance. You're going to take your paint down with pretty standard road debris.

Looks like you nailed the look you were going for though!
I worry about breaking the flaps. I do sometimes hit when my front wheels roll off objects like Speed bumps, exits of driveways, parking lots and so on. I’m in FL so I don’t have to worry about road debris much.
Anyone know of good flexible mud flaps that can take a beating.

I have these ones. The rear doesn't go down further than where the fender stops, and the front one only drops ~1 inch or so.

I don't think I'm as low as you, but I've got these tsportline Performance 1"/1.2" drop coils:

Anyways, I'm pretty darn happy with them after a little parting line flash cleanup on the flaps.

I have these ones. The rear doesn't go down further than where the fender stops, and the front one only drops ~1 inch or so.

I don't think I'm as low as you, but I've got these tsportline Performance 1"/1.2" drop coils:

Anyways, I'm pretty darn happy with them after a little parting line flash cleanup on the flaps.
Thanks for the info. Any installed pics?

That stance does look really good... Maybe I'll try slapping my big spacers back on again and seeing how I like it. I didn't have it lowered before when I was targeting tread at the fender instead of wheels at the fenders.
Either way, next set of tires will be wider and get rid of the stretch so I'll have to start all over!

That stance does look really good... Maybe I'll try slapping my big spacers back on again and seeing how I like it. I didn't have it lowered before when I was targeting tread at the fender instead of wheels at the fenders.
Either way, next set of tires will be wider and get rid of the stretch so I'll have to start all over!
Do it. I like it a lot and no rubbing problems.
I hear ya. We are never done.

Reactions: CorneliusRox
15mm Aspira Spacers will clear M3P Uberturbines.

View attachment 695664

View attachment 695665
Both of these cars are lowered and using 15mm Aspira Spacers all around.
Wheels can be the same spec but the hub pocket clearance aren't equal.

Danny
So if I was to get 15mm all around with stock uberturbines, it would bolt on without issues? I'm stock height now but will be lowering on coils about 2 finger gap.

We've been sold out on spacers for a while. Here's a long awaited restock!!!

H&R 14mm / 17mm
Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Aspira 20mm / 25mm
Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image.jpeg

Please feel free to message for any fitment or sizing questions!

Danny

Reactions: CorneliusRox