Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Roof rack stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got mine but not fitted them. Nervous that I might damage the roof. Also need to find some cycle carriers that are compatible. I think Thule do some that fit?
As long as your roof is fairly well centred (some early cars had the glass fairly out of whack to be fair) you should be fine. The J bolts anchor under the glass and the bars actually rest on the metal outside the glass - there shouldn't be any pressure on the glass at all.

Got mine but not fitted them. Nervous that I might damage the roof. Also need to find some cycle carriers that are compatible. I think Thule do some that fit?
IMG_20220217_170203__01.jpg
I think you can see here the rubber isn't touching the glass...

Congrats - I bought mine in Feb ahead of collecting the car in March. I've been soo busy with work recently I've not had time to fit. Seeing them reduce in price before I've even taken them out of their box is mildly annoying :) Ah well, they're showing as OOS so price is somewhat irrelevant.
I have to suck up them charging to fit it though as that's the only way to get it without a wait