Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My estimated date has stayed at November now for a while. Hoping there is no further movement and it actually comes in November.

Ordered Jan 22nd 2022.
Ask the question next time you phone what its says exactly on the Tesla system as discovered my car was saying Q4 and possibly their adding a month or two for your car to be collected or arrive at your door and could be in the country sooner. They seemed to say a different month every time I phoned so when my car message arrives going to ask Zen if I can go and collect the car to save waiting longer for home delivery.

Last edited:
Performance? to show what we could do to our cars for a small outlay. Has the covers I ordered. They sell the dual motor badge as well.

1661344781757.png

My estimated date has stayed at November now for a while. Hoping there is no further movement and it actually comes in November.

Ordered Jan 22nd 2022.

Yeah it seems like it's only the direct orders through tesla that have seen any movement so far
Lex dont place bulk orders so these are individual orders on Tesla and perhaps can move around. I havent bothered to chase Lex or Tesla. Between the vagaries of the lease company and Teslas EDD there seems little point at least until orders at the same date as mine start to be allocated.

Your garage is 45m from your house?
Yeah. There are a couple of reasons the previous owner didnt put it by the house, the garden is very pretty and wherever you put it would affect the country cottage look. Also there is a fairly flat area by the entrance gate, whereas the house is cut into the hillside on a fair slope, so there would be a lot more groundwork to do to put it there. I suspect that in the 70s when it was put up they had a view that smelly cars should be kept at a distance. The Tesla will never go in there, like many 70s garages it was suitable for a small car, nothing more, my old Corsa went in, but my current mile-eater wouldnt fit. I could put the charger on the house, but the car being there on the grass drive every day would stand out like a sore thumb, so I decided to do a bit of hard labour :D