Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not looking good for Glovis Sun according to the shipping site on this forum, not coming to Southampton after all. Another EDD on the way …
I dont understand the logic of changing our EDDs if there are no more ships with our cars enroute. Surely Tesla know well in advance what ships they have booked, the exact cars going on those ships and their destinations to avoid pointlessly bringing EDDs forward.

Reactions: Adyer
I dont understand the logic of changing our EDDs if there are no more ships with our cars enroute. Surely Tesla know well in advance what ships they have booked, the exact cars going on those ships and their destinations to avoid pointlessly bringing EDDs forward.
I think there’s confusion over what ship caused the flurry of Model Y updates a day or two ago, if it was Sun it doesn’t look good for M3 RWD buyers if it wasn’t it does.

If Q3 is realistic 23-30 we should get a VIN in about 3 days time to match the Glovis Sunrise vins right

Ouch, so it does look like some people will be waiting upto 1 year for their orders. My EDD is showing as Early December now updated via Tuskers - this had been showing as Feb 2023. I refer you all to my comments weeks ago where I really want to kick someone in the nuts

Ouch, so it does look like some people will be waiting upto 1 year for their orders. My EDD is showing as Early December now updated via Tuskers - this had been showing as Feb 2023. I refer you all to my comments weeks ago where I really want to kick someone in the nuts
I'm getting to the point now where I'm so fed up with Teslas piss poor communication that I'm tempted to just buy a petrol and sell the Tesla when it arrives...

All may not be lost. My EDD went out from from August to Jan/Feb a week before I got a VIN. EDD then came back in to Aug/Sep. Jan/Feb was EDD when I placed the order.
I'll keep my eye on the EDD but my optimism has now disappeared given there are very few ships that they could be on.
I'd be interested to know where all the UK RWD are going. Looking on the LR forums it appears they have seen similar EDD changes. Maybe more ships full of Ys 😂

Just got the dreaded EDD pushback….

14th November - 8th January

Not surprised…. Although the chances of me taking ownership of this car is dramatically reducing

The cost of fuel has been dropping while the cost of energy is becoming silly expensive… it’s making me question the Tesla