Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Disappointing EDD change. If I order today I get the same EDD
A5D2D317-6744-46C8-84EE-97C1E9D2F7B2.jpeg

If it makes anyone feel better, I’ve just configured a vanilla M3 and the estimated delivery is now Jan-Mar. Before today it was Apr-Jun. Must be a good thing??
Heres hoping my current EDD change is as BS as the rest of them have been so far... doesnt seem right to wait 7 months and have an EDD the same as if i ordered today!

Latest update, cancelled the appointment for dirty mark and panel fit issues, dirty mark wiped off 🤪 and two of the panel fit issues associated with trunk closure have disappeared and the third one was so minor it just wouldn’t be worth the upset of messing about with nuts, bolts and fasteners to rectify it … nobody else can see it other than me.

I have decided though to PPF the front bumper, mirror caps, sills and rear arch flares … just for peace of mind when out and about. The car is growing on me every day.

I agree with partywme, there will be a lot of Q4 deliveries irrespective of current EDDs into next year. So get thinking caps on for accessories and whether or not to PPF/ceramic coat is my advice 🤣