Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 RWD pre delivery hangout

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like its all happening. Hidden Vin received, lots of changes and needed to accept that my car will not have the sensors. The EDD has also slipped back to Dec 2nd - December 17th
I just had the Tesla Vision message on my account. Received the exact same EDD too. But I haven’t got a hidden VIN? Is there a link to see if I have one? The previous link I use hasn’t changed.

Looks like its all happening
Same here. Got the email this morning to check my account, which had the notification of removal of sensors, a renewal of my PCP offer as promised months ago (pleased to see the APR was still at the old rate and my monthly repayment is still the same - would have kicked off otherwise!) and a slight change in EDD, now Dec 5th-20th.

(Model 3 RWD, white/black/aeros, pick up Trafford Centre)

Same here. Got the email this morning to check my account, which had the notification of removal of sensors, a renewal of my PCP offer as promised months ago (pleased to see the APR was still at the old rate and my monthly repayment is still the same - would have kicked off otherwise!) and a slight change in EDD, now Dec 5th-20th.

(Model 3 RWD, white/black/aeros, pick up Trafford Centre)

Yes my edd went from Nov 18th - Dec 4th... now Dec 2nd - Dec 17th.

I don't suppose anyone knows how accurate the EDD's are once the VIN has been allocated?

(Model 3, RWD, white/black/aeros, pick up Bristol)