Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 Software Update 2019.5.x

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lull. Not lul. A lul is a colloquialism for LOL.

About 29% of 3s are on 2019.5.x releases. As others have pointed out to you, the first update in this series to get a wide release started that wide rollout tonight. I expect we'll see it on virtually all cars by the Y reveal on Thurs.

But again, your focus on this particular release is an overcomplication. Tesla doesn't take 8 months (or anything close to that) to push a wide release. Ever. End of discussion until the data show otherwise.

Where is your 29% source?

Who has been pointing out anything to me? Source? link?

It would indeed be good to end the discussion with claims like these.

That's just totally untrue.

• Disagree
Reactions: bedoig
Where is your 29% source?

That's just totally untrue.

TeslaFi, as I stated earlier.

Screenshot_20190310-221224~2.png

Teslafi?

You are using Teslafi?

There are over 500k model 3's out there.

I for one am not registered with Teslafi or anything.

First, there are nowhere near 500k 3s out there.

Second, TeslaFi has proven a representative sample over time. Look, I understand your position and that you're tied to it, data be damned. Doesn't change the facts of the matter. Enjoy your evening.

Greater than HALF?

Over a month ago there were 323280 Model 3's registered in the US...and that number is over 2 months old.
You seem to be confused about this data, as well. As of two *days* ago, the highest 3 VIN *worldwide* was 324146. That's Tesla's VIN range currently, and includes a cushion for vehicles to be produced soon as well as gaps that are never produced.

Reactions: SoCalGuy
I help put that data together for a living. You are reading posted data....not actual. Tesla asked for the VIN number a long long time ago. We don't post that data until well after the cars are built - not on purpose...but that's just part of how long it takes.

I thought you were done.

I'm just trying to ensure no one else takes your comments at face value, as you are not well-informed. Check out Tesla's quarterly results letters if you'd prefer a more authoritative source. You are way off base with these numbers.

I'm just trying to ensure no one else takes your comments at face value, as you are not well-informed. Check out Tesla's quarterly results letters if you'd prefer a more authoritative source. You are way off base with these numbers.

I was wondering when all of the disagrees would start......That's how it always happens right before a person really quits a conversation.

You have a lot more comments of mine to disagree on.

• Funny
Reactions: Zaxxon