Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 stock height

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

Sorry if this is a repeat, I know I've seen the info here at some point, but I can't find it now searching...

What is the stock ride height of the Stealth P 3?

I had a shop throw in coil overs and I'm bottoming on every ramp and afraid for my battery, so I'm going to raise it back up. They said it is "About 28". Any validity here? The ~About usage makes me worried and I want to get it right.

Thank you!

Hey all,

Sorry if this is a repeat, I know I've seen the info here at some point, but I can't find it now searching...

I had a shop throw in coil overs and I'm bottoming on every ramp and afraid for my battery, so I'm going to raise it back up. They said it is "About 28". Any validity here? The ~About usage makes me worried and I want to get it right.

Thank you!
145mm from the ground to the battery! What is the maximum height setting of your coilovers?

Hey all,

Thank you!
If they didn't take measurements prior to the install and height adjustmenet, how did they determine how much the car has been lowered? You probably don't want to go back there again.

28 1/8” ground to fender is what my friends P3D+ measures to. I’m set at 27 1/8” (front and rear) and only have to worry about tall speed bumps grazing the jacking point.

How low are you set right now?
Interesting. The tech said "It was about 28, now it's about 27". Not the most precise answer... I emailed to ask for clarification. I find it strange that just an inch would make such a difference on me dragging. I saw my rear bumper seems to have a clip loose now, which maybe is from dragging. Really seems maybe they went lower than explained..

Thanks for the answer!

So 28 wasn't too far off.