Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
m3p_trade_side.jpg

For trade Available TRADE: My 20" Tesla Model 3 Wheel/Tire Set for your 18" Tesla Aero Set + $500

Trading my factory 20" set for your 18" aero set
Available for
  1. Local pickup
Related vehicle
  1. Model 3
Condition
Used

Details

This is the perfect opportunity for you to enjoy the look of the 20" Stilettos and experience the grip of the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Max Performance tires!

Although I love the look of the 20" factory Stilettos, I'm looking to swap into factory 18" Aero wheels for a cushier ride since this is our family vehicle. Looking for swap + $500 cash from you. Prefer to meet at America's Tire in Mountain View for the swap.

The 20" set I have:
20" factory Stilettos from a 2018 Model 3 Performance
- Rims are in great condition with very minimal rashes.
- Tires are matching Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Max Performance with decent tread left, ~50-60%. Front tires a bit more worn on the outer edges.
- Comes with pre-2021 TPMS sensors.
- From my research, this set should be worth $1500+

The 18" set I'm looking for:
- 18" factory Tesla Aero wheels with tires
- Requirement: Must fit my 2018 Model 3 Performance (See *note below), have pre-2021 TPMS sensors (not bluetooth), and in great condition (Wheels must be perfectly round, no bends, cracks, or excessive rashes).
- Preference: Tires should be a matching set with at least 50% tread on it still. Also strongly prefer all season tires.

Please message me and let me know what you got! Looking to swap ASAP.
*Note: My 2018 Model 3 Performance's rear calipers have now been modified to fit 18" factory Tesla Aero's. I will also have 3mm spacers available to clear the stepped lip of the rotor hub.

m3p_trade_side.jpg

m3p_driver_front_wheel.jpg
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.