Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 trunk accessory - Using the silver strip on model s but on the 3? Has anyone done this?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was looking online at amazon and eBay and a silver strip does exist but it is very slim and not “official”/oem like the model S. I was driving on the freeway and saw a model 3 that had a model s strip and it had me fooled... was wondering if anyone has done this and have advice for this? I was thinking of buying a strip from an actual model s on eBay and trying to “fix it“ to fit a 3 trunk but it seems probably not possible... any ideas? Thank you.

I put this one on, almost at day one over 3 years ago, and absolutely love the look. For me, it wasn’t even about the Model S. I just thought it looked nice and understated.

I ordered it from RPM Tesla, but on their website I don’t see it listed anymore. I believe it was around $29 at the time. There are similar ones on eBay or Amazon if you do a search for ’Tesla Model 3 tailgate appliqué’.
4567832B-4516-4993-8C17-27DBDA87CE80.jpeg

Upvote 0
I put this one on, almost at day one over 3 years ago, and absolutely love the look. For me, it wasn’t even about the Model S. I just thought it looked nice and understated.

I ordered it from RPM Tesla, but on their website I don’t see it listed anymore. I believe it was around $29 at the time. There are similar ones on eBay or Amazon if you do a search for ’Tesla Model 3 tailgate appliqué’.View attachment 807776
I saw this exact One with the tesla logo yesterday I’ll look into it thanks so much!

Upvote 0