Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 / Y - Yuxi screen | New Telsa owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What I miss from the Mini.
Had that weird HUD with its own screen not window although up front in eyesight.
Not sure much difference looking to left or looking down with a Steering wheel HUD.

Other thing I miss from my 2015 Mini was it had a limit button.
Get to the speed you wanted click and it not easily let you go past.
you could adjust up and down the speed like cruise control.

I honestly have no problem with people putting HUD's in.
Was there one screen for simplicity or also to save costs.
New S and X seem to have a normal screen in front of steering wheel :)
Although now no stalks he he
A HUD is the information visually levitating in front of the car. A screen inside the car regardless of location is a screen, not a hud

• Funny
Reactions: AUSEd
A HUD is the information visually levitating in front of the car. A screen inside the car regardless of location is a screen, not a hud
Mini and a few others do with a built in screen instead of windscreen so it does not get lost in sun.
Looks tacky although worked really well compared to the loan Ranger Rover I had with it on the windscreen
1690360552703.png

Mini and a few others do with a built in screen instead of windscreen so it does not get lost in sun.
Looks tacky although worked really well compared to the loan Ranger Rover I had with it on the windscreen
View attachment 959701
Looks cute but pointless as its marginally higher than the dials. My HUD is not lost in the sun, nor is it visible on the windscreen