Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 19" Tempest Wheel and Winter Tire Package

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see that they are now listed on Tesla's site. Model S 19" Tempest Wheel and Winter Tire Package
  • 1744009-00-A_1.jpg
  • 1744009-00-A_3.jpg
  • 1744009-00-A_5.jpg

Model S 19" Tempest Wheel and Winter Tire Package​

$2,750​

This item is out of stock

We will send you an email when the item is restocked

Description

Outfit your Model S with 19" Tempest Wheels and Pirelli winter-rated tires for the icy months ahead.
Includes:
  • 2x 19X9.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
  • 2x 19X10.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
  • 2x 255/45R19 Pirelli P ZERO WINTER Tires
  • 2x 285/40R19 Pirelli P ZERO WINTER Tires
  • 4x BLE tire pressure sensors
Note: Compatible with Model S vehicles produced in 2021+. Tempest covers sold separately at Tesla Service Centers. Once you have completed checkout for this item, please schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla app. Shipping to your preferred Tesla Service Center and installation are included with purchase. For additional questions about scheduling your Service appointment, visit Shop FAQ.

Looks like they are back in stock.

Out of stock again.

In any case, I don’t want the tires. Just the wheels. 😁

Reactions: jebinc
Just wish the set would be for sale for more than a couple minutes.
It’s worse than that. Even if you got an order in during that one minute window, you have no idea what month the set will actually arrive. Certainly not any time soon, as those that did get an order in still are wheeless and have no tracking numbers or any proof of ordering - other than a debit to their credit card account! Elon thanks you for the cash up front. Actually, he didn’t even thank anyone! Normally, cash isn’t withdrawn until product shops. Not the case here. Good luck, all!

Last edited:
Reactions: WilliamG
It’s worse than that. I even if you got an order in during that one minute window, you have no idea what month the set will actually arrive. Certainly not any time soon, as those that did get an order in still are wheelessnand have no tracking numbers or any proof of ordering - other than a debit to their credit card account! Elon thanks you for the cash up front. Actually, he didn’t even thank anyone! Normally, cash isn’t withdrawn until product shops. Not the case here. Good luck, all!
Thanks - good to know. That is crappy that your card is charged before being shipped. Really dislike when companies say they have products in stock, when it is on some shipping container out at sea. What a negative and poor business practice.

Reactions: jebinc
Thanks - good to know. That is crappy that your card is charged before being shipped. Really dislike when companies say they have products in stock, when it is on some shipping container out at sea. What a negative and poor business practice.
I understand Tesla ships the wheels, tires and TPMS parts separately, and then the SC has to assemble and balance. Only then can you either pick up your set or have the SC install them for you at some future date when they have an opening.

Yep, pretty crappy, - like (unfortunately) most of my Plaid ownership. Service has had it about as much as I have at this point, and despite ordering these wheels and tires on December 6 when they were "In Stock", they haven't shipped yet, but Service was very happy to tell me they do have the TPMS sensors ready to go. Why.... thank you...., thank you so much. 🥴

• Funny
Reactions: DBV1 and jebinc
I have some take offs that I was hoping would fit a P85D, but no luck unless I take a chance with spacers. I was thinking about selling or maybe get different tires to fit. Open to offers as I ponder. I’m in the SF Bay Area.
B79DFF18-391E-41F1-B608-2052153DEC61.jpeg

Attachments

• CE8C96B4-4759-4FF9-9E7C-17C833CD86CD.jpeg
    CE8C96B4-4759-4FF9-9E7C-17C833CD86CD.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 119
Reactions: mswlogo