Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S accessories 4 sale. New in the box!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dibs on the coat hooks. I'll take them. Sending pm.
You got the hooks. Make sure they fit first. My guess I'd Gen 2 seats only.

Attachments

• IMG_20190102_202031105.jpg
    IMG_20190102_202031105.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 86
OK... Send me your address, I will ship UPS ground. Price is 35 plus shipping up to a max of 50...

There is just one mat for the trunk space aft of the third row. Do you want a pic of what it looks like installed?

OK... Send me your address, I will ship UPS ground. Price is 35 plus shipping up to a max of 50...

There is just one mat for the trunk space aft of the third row. Do you want a pic of what it looks like installed?
If you meant me I'll just pick up this weekend. I'll be going up to LA this Saturday, unless you are down in OC before then. It's the one that goes in the bottom of the trunk, where the kids put their feet in the 3rd row?

If you meant me I'll just pick up this weekend. I'll be going up to LA this Saturday, unless you are down in OC before then. It's the one that goes in the bottom of the trunk, where the kids put their feet in the 3rd row?

Yes, that is the one, did you see the pic I posted?

I may be passing thru Burbank or Glendale on Sat..can meet at SC perhaps? NLT noon..