Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Aftermarket Wheel Fitment/Offset Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recent BC Forged monoblock sets completed for couple of Model S clients.

BC Forged RS43 20x9.5 / 20x10.5 / Matte Black / Blank Center Caps / Max Concavity for Model S Plaid / ~21lbs /22lbs
0918-5.JPG

BC Forged EH173 21x9.5 / 21x10.5 / Matte Black / Medium Concavity for Model S Long Range / ~23lbs/24lbs
0918-10.JPG

If your'e interested in a set for your Model S, feel free to message us for a quote!

[email protected]
Danny

Reactions: impastu
Finally here after 10 weeks. 100% 🇺🇸 made with 560lbs worth of 6061-T6 aluminum from California Republic. Machined/milled with Haas (yes, F1 team) machines.

21x9.5, 21x10.5, 10mm more poke than stock 21s.

Screenshot 2023-10-06 at 5.18.41 PM.png

Lopping off ~2lbs total unsprung weight compared to OEM 19s or 28lbs with Arachnids. Stiffer and stronger than lesser forged options. Load rated for the MSP. FEA engineered. Clears OEM Track Pack brakes.

So approx total weight reduced going from factory delivered Arachnid/brakes to Forgeline + Track Pack = ~80 unsprung lbs

Net cost $304 per unsprung pound.

My MSP project is now complete 3 months since accepting delivery at Long Beach Tesla.

Look good. Feel good. Brake good. Go good.

Last edited:
Reactions: impastu and MODEL+

BC Forged RS43 20x9.5 / 20x10.5 / Matte Black / Blank Center Caps / Max Concavity for Model S Plaid / ~21lbs /22lbs
View attachment 979563

BC Forged EH173 21x9.5 / 21x10.5 / Matte Black / Medium Concavity for Model S Long Range / ~23lbs/24lbs
View attachment 979566

If your'e interested in a set for your Model S, feel free to message us for a quote!

[email protected]
Danny

Do you have on car images of the RS43 wheels?

TIA

On top of that, lowering your Tesla throws off the configuration of your cameras and renders them completely useless unless recalibrated. That’s why I’m getting my lowering brackets removed next week.
Installed UP lowering links over a year ago. Run 19” signature w/ winters & 21” summers. No camera issues and run on FSD extensively. Most surprising, I do not have noticeable tread wear issues on either winter or summer set related to negative camber. I run default low. Don’t track but drive in a spirited manner. 31k miles (roughly 50/50 winter summer).

On top of that, lowering your Tesla throws off the configuration of your cameras and renders them completely useless unless recalibrated. That’s why I’m getting my lowering brackets removed next week.

Got any evidence of that? Because according to Tesla's own documentation, cameras are only recalibrated when glass is replaced, not when ride height is changed.

That is simply not true. No way anyone can believe that when our cars have air suspension that automatically lowers while driving.

View attachment 979563

View attachment 979566

[email protected]
Danny

Here are the BC Forged EH173 installed on our client's 2023 Model S Plaid Long Range. With no intentions on lowering the car, we kept the specs conservative for a daily setup. Mounted on Falken FK510 265/35/21 and 295/30/21 tires.

image-2-jpeg.983524
image-3-jpeg.983525
image-4-jpeg.983526
image-5-jpeg.983527
image-6-jpeg.983528

MODEL+ is an authorized BC Forged Dealer. Exclusively offering and supporting authentic BC Forged wheels and accessories.
Shipping Worldwide 🌎

Feel free to leave us message here if you have any questions!
TMC member discounts and special bundled deals are available!

Regards,
Danny - [email protected]

Hello All,

We do have a few designs we are offering for 2021+ Tesla Model S

Available in the next specifications:

Colors: Satin Black (as shown below), Satin Gunmetal, Satin Bronze

Sizes/Weight:
  • 19x9.5" - 22.4 lbs
  • 19x10.5" - 23.1 lbs
  • 20x9.5" - 23.3 lbs
  • 20x10.5" - 24 lbs
  • 21x9.5" - 26.3 lbs
  • 21x10.5" - 27.6 lbs
IMG_2794.JPG
IMG_2786.JPG

Size: 20x10.5"
Offset: +40
PCD (Bolt Pattern): 5x120
Center Bore: 64.1 mm
Construction: Forged
Loading rating: 900 KG (1985 lbs)
Weight: 22.7 lbs

Only square setup. Recommended tires 295/35/20

This is an enhanced version of [AW01] design that is created to provide extremely lightweight without compromising strength.

The [AWzz] has an enhanced design without unnecessary edges that increase the weight. More elegant, and stylish, and provides additional performance.

This design was recently finished and we don't have actual pictures at this moment. But it's going through the production stages right now and we will be able to provide actual pictures soon.

20x10.5 +40 (1).png
20x10.5 +40.png

[AW05]

Offered only in square setup. Only in Satin Black
Recommended tires' size 295/35/20.

Loading Rating: 900 KG (1764 lbs)
Weight: 25.7 lbs

This design was recently finished and we don't have actual pictures at this moment. But it's going through the production stages right now and we will be able to provide actual pictures soon.

But we have one, not a really good picture of the tested rim. And also it is 18-inch size. Also, the production version will have fully painted letters you may see in white in the picture below.

aw0520x1052.png
aw0520x105.png

IMG_5336.JPG

We are still growing and since demand is unexpectedly big, we are still working on building up big stock, which we can't achieve since you're guys ordering wheels from us every other minute!

We are manufacturing wheels in batches and right now we are expecting to be ready to ship them as soon as 2nd half of December. Another batch is arriving at our Dallas warehouse in the middle of November, but unfortunately, almost everything that will fit Model S is now sold out.

This is why, we are offering pre-orders only for a $100 full set, and more importantly - fully refundable. If at some point your plans are changed, feel free to let us know and we will refund your money immediately.

The first 10 pre-orders will get 30% off on the set you choose! Simply use this promo code at checkout and a 30% discount will be applied to your purchase: TMCcoupon

Please feel free to visit our online store to discover even more.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: [email protected] or give us a call at +1.214.225.8585 (8 am - 6 pm CT).

We also have an online chat on our website you can use to ask any questions. And of course, we are happy to answer any of your questions here at the TMC forum!

21" HCA162S on 2022 Model S Plaid

Staggered 21" Modular BC Forged HCA162S Model S Plaid. Street-flush stance lowered via BLOX Racing lowering links.
Brushed Bronze Center, Gloss Bronze Lip and exposed Black Hardware.

View attachment 863853
View attachment 863850View attachment 863851
View attachment 863852

Please message or email us at [email protected] for any questions or inquiries!

Danny
Looks perfect!
Im in proccess ordering the same wheels (HCA162) for my 23 Plaid. Can you share the specs/Offset? Have to order from my local BC Forged dealer since I'm located in Norway.

I think I will go for the following after checking a Offset calculator for 15mm more poke than stock.
Front: 21" 9.5" ET25 with 265/35
Rear: 21" 11.0" ET36 with 305/30

Anyone know it will be a good fit? I dont want to go to aggresive so it rubs.

Hello All,

We do have a few designs we are offering for 2021+ Tesla Model S

Colors: Satin Black (as shown below), Satin Gunmetal, Satin Bronze

Sizes/Weight:
  • 19x9.5" - 22.4 lbs
  • 19x10.5" - 23.1 lbs
  • 20x9.5" - 23.3 lbs
  • 20x10.5" - 24 lbs
  • 21x9.5" - 26.3 lbs
  • 21x10.5" - 27.6 lbs
View attachment 985199View attachment 985200

Loading rating: 900 KG (1985 lbs)
Weight: 22.7 lbs

Only square setup. Recommended tires 295/35/20

This is an enhanced version of [AW01] design that is created to provide extremely lightweight without compromising strength.

The [AWzz] has an enhanced design without unnecessary edges that increase the weight. More elegant, and stylish, and provides additional performance.

Offered only in square setup. Only in Satin Black
Recommended tires' size 295/35/20.

Loading Rating: 900 KG (1764 lbs)
Weight: 25.7 lbs

But we have one, not a really good picture of the tested rim. And also it is 18-inch size. Also, the production version will have fully painted letters you may see in white in the picture below.
View attachment 985206

We are still growing and since demand is unexpectedly big, we are still working on building up big stock, which we can't achieve since you're guys ordering wheels from us every other minute!

We are manufacturing wheels in batches and right now we are expecting to be ready to ship them as soon as 2nd half of December. Another batch is arriving at our Dallas warehouse in the middle of November, but unfortunately, almost everything that will fit Model S is now sold out.

This is why, we are offering pre-orders only for a $100 full set, and more importantly - fully refundable. If at some point your plans are changed, feel free to let us know and we will refund your money immediately.

The first 10 pre-orders will get 30% off on the set you choose! Simply use this promo code at checkout and a 30% discount will be applied to your purchase: TMCcoupon

Please feel free to visit our online store to discover even more.

If you have any questions, you can reach out to us at: [email protected] or give us a call at +1.214.225.8585 (8 am - 6 pm CT).

We also have an online chat on our website you can use to ask any questions. And of course, we are happy to answer any of your questions here at the TMC forum!
These look identical to the Martian Wheels :) do you guys buy from the same manufacturer?

These look identical to the Martian Wheels :) do you guys buy from the same manufacturer?
There are a lot of pretty closed designs all over. From different companies and manufacturers who've been on the market for way longer than the company, you have mentioned ;)

We don't know from whom the company you've mentioned is purchasing wheels. Also, if you compare, our wheels have different specs.