TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S creams a sportsBike

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Gops, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Gops

Gops New Member

• Like x 1
    • Love x 1
  2. FlatSix911

FlatSix911 918 Hybrid

3. Gops

Gops New Member

I have owned 2 600cc Honda myself and can compare the speeds now driving a MS. I can feel the way this car moves being 10x times the weight of a 600 cc bike but flying off the flag

4. mkspeedr

mkspeedr Member

The beauty of the model S - anyone can be fast. A race with a liter bike (with a good rider) would look a lot different.

5. TampaRich

TampaRich Member

In light of recent events, does it bother anyone else that this MS driver is racing through intersections on a divided highway?