Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Estimated Delivery Dates Keep Changing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings All,
New Tesla owner and new to the Club!! I ordered a MSLR back on 10/4 and they keep moving the date forward. It started showing end of Oct and now, as of today, it's showing end of Nov. Just wondering if this is a common thing. Assuming it's because they lowered the price and more than likely have a backlog.. Anyone else in the same boat?
Thanks,
Dan

The 2024 model should be introduced anytime now. There will likely be some delay from the 2023 to the 2024. I think most past purchasers with Tesla have had the delivery date changed. It can also be low supply of tires, or anything required to make your specific car.

Reactions: dsm363
The 2024 model should be introduced anytime now. There will likely be some delay from the 2023 to the 2024. I think most past purchasers with Tesla have had the delivery date changed. It can also be low supply of tires, or anything required to make your specific car.
Yeah, I was thinking it could be related to the 2024 model year too. Although my advisor said it was unlikely. Time will tell!!

Greetings All,
New Tesla owner and new to the Club!! I ordered a MSLR back on 10/4 and they keep moving the date forward. It started showing end of Oct and now, as of today, it's showing end of Nov. Just wondering if this is a common thing. Assuming it's because they lowered the price and more than likely have a backlog.. Anyone else in the same boat?
Thanks,
Dan
A few years ago, thousands were in your same boat.

Count your blessings the order process is a few weeks, not many months to a year.

You might get a 2024 VIN to boot.

Reactions: EVCarGUy