Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Executive Rear Seats With Arm Rest

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Prior to delivery, Executive seats required also paying for Premium interior and Subzero packages as well, something I didn't really want or need.
Are you owed the Next Gen. rear seats? It would be interesting to see if JUST the Exec. seating could be now chosen as an upgrade without the other options.
Let us know how it turns out.

I am owed the next gen rears, and I do have the premium pkg, but not sub zero.

You know... I've had my S for over two years. I've folded the seats exactly once, and had more than two in the back exactly twice. The kids no longer use the rear-facing seats. On the other hand, I have carried two adults many, many times, and almost every day carry two kids.

I think when I get the D at the end of the year, I'll get the executive seats and we can use the folding seats, rear seats, and three in the back in my current car and Ms. HFh can own that....

Had an opportunity to sit in the executive seats today. I have say it is very nice and very comfortable. In terms of comfort I prefer this over the sofa like set up currently. Given I have a kid and will be hauling around cousins and friends, I like my current seat set up because of the functionality. I can see getting the the executive seats when I am older and in a different stage in my life.
executive seats tesla.jpg

Having seen them in person and taking into consideration that I don't need the convenience of a 5-7 seater or SUV carrying capacity, I am sold. My wife test rode the rear seats and said they were very comfortable after around 40 minutes in the car.