TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Model S Heating & AC

Discussion in 'Model S' started by FloridaGary, Jan 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. FloridaGary

FloridaGary Member

Is there a setting that syncs the interior temperature so you can control both driver and passenger temps?

2. Spacela

Spacela Member

When you adjust driver side temperature, a pop up appears with the set temp. On the pop up window there is a button that allows you to sync driver and passenger side temperature.

3. FloridaGary

FloridaGary Member

4. 2krazykats

2krazykats Member

I have the opposite complaint! How do I permanently disengage the sync feature?! It seems that the sync is default and I can undo it but the next time the car is turned on, it's synced again.

5. CHG-ON

CHG-ON Still in love after all these miles

I find it hard to hit quickly enough when driving and my passengers have no clue as to how to do it. It should default to de-syncing when the passenger adjusts that side.

6. David29

David29 Supporting Member

Hmm, that seems inconsistent with my experience. If I park the car with 2 different temps for passenger and driver, it remains that way when I start it again. Just as all other climate control settings stay the same (except defrost, I think).

7. FloridaGary

FloridaGary Member

Same here. My temps were synced when I got the car but after my wife changed her setting I couldn't figure out how to sync again.