Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S interior: Anyone seen Perforated Ultra White Seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen the Ultra White Seats in a Model S or own them and have experiences to share? Particularly the new Perorated Ultra White Seats - I can't find any user photos of those in a Model S. I currently have selected tan leather seats with black headliner but am considering switching to UW. Any thoughts please share!

I have seen them recently in a Red P100D Model S.
To me they look quite shocking...
Keep in mind, that car had the tan headliner, all the interior trim in Black then the white seats.
Pretty weird mix of colors.... I would have gone with the black headliner.
I am not a fan of the white seats, but that is just me.

IMG_0415.JPG
IMG_0381.JPG

Reactions: Adam0617
If/when a 100D is available, we'll likely order it with the new white seats.

We were initially concerned about keeping the seats clean - and the local store rep assured us that the "fake" leather ("pleather"?) should do much better than the other seat options.

The white on black interior is pretty striking, though I still prefer the gray performance seats that can with our 4 year old P85...

While I generally like interiors with some color (i.e. something other than black), and find I like say BMW's "Oyster" (white) inteior, the Tesla white is WHITE. There is not hint of pearl, slight off white, etc. It is striking, but at the same time almost like looking at a white refrigerator, piece of paper, bed sheet, etc. I think this could have been toned down a bit w/o making them too tan or cream colored.

Having said all that, I would still be tempted by it.