Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S Makes it to Miami...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know the solution ;)

The solution for those on the fence between Pearl White and Sig Red.... blend them!

MotoFotoLowRes.jpg

Well it finally arrived... after about two years of waiting...through trials and tribulations and almost certainly one or two more trials as an early adopter....but a day's worth of driving and the pictures don't lie. So for your viewing pleasure, a few delivery shots and a money shot or two....

and two hasty HDR shots with Biscayne Bay in the background will follow....

Beautiful car... I should be getting mine in Miami in about 10 days (already on the truck)... What a coincidence ... mine is also white....

Congrats on a beautiful car! Our Finalize button is ready, and was wondering what color interior did you get. We will get white too, but was on the fence regarding the interior - black or tan. Did you get tan, and if so, do you have a good picture?

Congrats on a beautiful car! Our Finalize button is ready, and was wondering what color interior did you get. We will get white too, but was on the fence regarding the interior - black or tan. Did you get tan, and if so, do you have a good picture?

I actually went with the black interior - I was just afraid of white showing dirt given I still drive kids around (although less now - two are in college) and I just liked the uniformity of the black more than the tan. Happy to show you the black when I get a chance to take a few shots. Some people love the tan, some don't - it's all very much personal taste....