Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S on the Bachelor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the record, my wife noticed it and called me over to verify. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.1 KB · Views: 1,733
Last edited:
No idea why the picture got flipped. Looked fine on my iPad... In any case, the picture is crap, but we got excited when we saw the Telsa on TV. Apparently the Bachelor drives a Grey Model S. First time I've seen one in a TV show!! I'm very impressed that my wife noticed it, as it was only on the screen for a couple seconds.

No idea why the picture got flipped. Looked fine on my iPad... In any case, the picture is crap, but we got excited when we saw the Telsa on TV. Apparently the Bachelor drives a Grey Model S. First time I've seen one in a TV show!! I'm very impressed that my wife noticed it, as it was only on the screen for a couple seconds.
Flipped is because you're using an ipad. No idea why ... whenever you see flipped pics these days, it's some oddity with Apple.

Sure! We believe you...... ;)

I haven't seen Model S on that many TV shows yet. The Roadster has been in more shows and series. They always seem to put some lame engine sound under it.
My first time seeing a roadster in a tv show was on modern family.

I wonder if Audi pays the show to use their car that one of the characters drives. I'd love to see him ditch the Audi and get a model s, they live in California after all!

There actually is a "right" and "wrong" way to take photos with an iPhone (and by "right" and "wrong" I mean that one way the photos appears oriented correctly, and one way that the photo will appear upside down).

The correct way is to hold your iPhone with the circular home button to the right, with the volume buttons on the bottom. If you hold the iPhone the other way (circular home button to the left, volume buttons facing up), when you try to upload those photos online, or even download them to your computer, they will appear upside down. I'm assuming that something similar happens on the iPad as well.

Don't believe me? Try it out...