Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S P85 seats, original with contrasting piping

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Having upgraded to the premium seats several months ago I have my original P85 seats, These seats are original Tesla Model S P85 seats in tan leather with gray/green piping trim and Alacantra panels on the seat and seat back bolsters. The driver and passenger seats are included. Both seats include the electronic controls and wiring for all of the seat adjustments: height, forward and back, angle, and lumbar support.

The seats are in excellent condition, having been meticulously maintained with regular cleaning and leather conditioning. There are no cracks or flaws in the leather. The seat backs include stretchable Kangaroo seat pockets.

The seats are in original Tesla boxes and can be shipped anywhere in the United States.

The seats new would be $3,000 each.

$500 takes the set.

Shipping is extra, at cost.

Here are photos of the seats that are for sale. In the car:

DSC_6354.JPG

DSC_6347.JPG

DSC_6355.JPG

_DSC4575.JPG

In storage:

fullsizeoutput_5e5e.jpeg

DSC_7900_1.JPG

Are there any issues with swapping seats? I know they are just bolted in, but was wondering if there are any issues as far as reprogramming, needing to activate the airbags, or anything like that.

I'm contemplating getting an S with leather seats, with the intent of swapping in textile seats (assuming I can find some for sale).

Thanks