Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s plaid problems and service

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As time passes my model s plaid is still not working properly service appointments take place and some of the issues get addressed and some do not ,half epa range and random vehicle hard brakes in autopilot brake checking the vehicle behind. Are 2 major issues not being resolved ,along with getting my vehicle back with some issues still malfunctioning i seem to be given a new problem. Im extremely frustrated and disappointed in service. So after getting my vehicle from service and see multiple things are still malfunctioning i must start another service appointment. And wait 3 or 4 weeks again. This has happened 4 times at least. 6 months have passed. Ive sent service hundreds of messages about the details of each problem. Some including day time location direction of travel etc. Bug reports, I cant believe the poor service i have received. Everyone is friendly polite but the car comes back to me. Still malfunctioning. Where can i get this fixed ? And heres how things go. Set appointment wait. Arrive to appointment hand them my key. It should be a few days. Wait. A few days pass. We need your vehicle longer to get all these items resolved. Wait. Late one night message from tesla. Your vehicle is in a parking lot ready for you to pick up. And its after business hours. Process repeats. 1st time here recommended by a kind tesla owner i met at local supercharging station.