Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Model S Rear Liftgate Sunshade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry I wasn't explicit enough for you. I would like to buy a sunshade for less money than Tesla sells it retail via their website (or service center). I would also like it to be in good enough condition to still function as a sun shade. I would also like to either pick it up myself if located near my location in Sacramento, CA, or be shipped to my house in the same location.

@ktr_
Just my 2 cents: I had my glass roof tinted too when I got all windows tinted for ~$500. Mike Justis in Sac did the tint job and Xpel wrap on my 2 MS. PM me if this is something you think you would want and I can send you his contact info. I know you are trying to save $ by looking on TMC for anyone selling theirs, but the beauty of the glass roof is taken away when covered with the the sunshade.

@ktr_
Just my 2 cents: I had my glass roof tinted too when I got all windows tinted for ~$500. Mike Justis in Sac did the tint job and Xpel wrap on my 2 MS. PM me if this is something you think you would want and I can send you his contact info. I know you are trying to save $ by looking on TMC for anyone selling theirs, but the beauty of the glass roof is taken away when covered with the the sunshade.
The question isn't about pano roof or glass roof sunshades. It's about the rear liftgate sunshade for Model S.

For what it's worth, I think the rear liftgate sunshade is useful and I leave mine in all the time. It does make a difference in keeping temperatures down in the 3rd row area. An added benefit is that it reduces headlight glare at night.

Reactions: Amit519
The question isn't about pano roof or glass roof sunshades. It's about the rear liftgate sunshade for Model S.

For what it's worth, I think the rear liftgate sunshade is useful and I leave mine in all the time. It does make a difference in keeping temperatures down in the 3rd row area. An added benefit is that it reduces headlight glare at night.
Thanks @thecloud
Tinted the rear liftgate 20% and haven't looked back after that, no pun intended.:D

• Funny
Reactions: thecloud