Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model s refresh tail light mod

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Evil EV

Jan 29, 2019
Lodi
Have any of you heard about this mod.
I have a 2021 model s plaid. It fits my car.

Attachments

• A7C45E5E-00E9-445D-9221-6D34584B29C0.png
    A7C45E5E-00E9-445D-9221-6D34584B29C0.png
    636.4 KB · Views: 728
Reactions: askiles
I can't tell what it does. And why only good up to MY 2021?
It looks to be replacing the black strip between the lights. On 2022+ models the bar between the lights is not part of a design feature like the 2021 and older model s cars. It looks like a big light feature like the lucid air tail light

Reactions: TLLMRRJ
The video shows the middle lig bar doing an animation. Would this happen every time you brake? Is it a one ime thing when the car wakes up? Do the tail lights behave any differently when turn signal is on?
website and video don’t really give any details….

The video shows the middle lig bar doing an animation. Would this happen every time you brake? Is it a one ime thing when the car wakes up? Do the tail lights behave any differently when turn signal is on?
website and video don’t really give any details….
Good questions

Awesome thx! Last question. Does the red led in the dragon tail match the red in the oem tail lights?
It's pretty damn close. The LED is smoother than the dotted look on the original 2012-2021 taillights, but the color is great. If you do a medium tint on your taillights it looks absolutely killer.

No tint:
tbENKrx.png

Tinted Skyfol medium:
e3mJckf.png

How they are keeping now? Also when you switch on fog lights, which side will that work on, both like with reverse light? Do you have any pictures please?

Have seen video, lady has American version and from what I can tell, she really didn’t connected the fog lights, I am interested how it will be when Uk or EU car is connected to fog lights, I can see that rear lights are on both sides, but actually how the fog lights will work, will there be on left/right or both sides…