Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S road sightings in Hong Kong

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think anyone knows beside TD and TM. My guess is at least 400 by now, maybe as much as 600?

any way to get some stats via TD or elsewhere official?

EPD will announce next year total numbers. If we can get BMW actual figures, subtract that from the difference between then and the last EPD figures and you'll get Tesla numbers (because apart from Tesla and BMW there is not much else going on).

Hopewell Center is in the Top 10 active superchargers.

IMG_6865a.jpg

27 Cars charged in 24 hours....

Also note that Shanghai is no 2 with 71 cars charged in 24 hours!

IMG_6867b.jpg

Shanghai is probably high due to less at home charging compared to the USA buyers. If you can charge for free in the city, not really a need to keep it plugged in at home. 50 and 48 minutes sounds like cars were not all the way depleted when plugged in and were able to go away on average with a 70% fill. Which makes sense - as people wouldn't usually roll into re-fuel with an empty tank (electric or gas).

I've stopped posting on this thread because I'm seeing 2 Teslas a day almost every day. They are everywhere not just a rare thing to see anymore.

Although Saturday was the first time I saw 4 Teslas in one day! I was in Admiralty/Wan Chai/Happy Valley area.

And last night I saw the coolest thing ever, I was at the airport and in the parking lot was a dark blue Tesla with a driver waiting for a passenger, and the W Hotel logo on the Tesla!!!

It appears HK W Hotel bought some Teslas as their chauffeur cars! WOW!!

I've stopped posting on this thread because I'm seeing 2 Teslas a day almost every day. They are everywhere not just a rare thing to see anymore.

Although Saturday was the first time I saw 4 Teslas in one day! I was in Admiralty/Wan Chai/Happy Valley area.

And last night I saw the coolest thing ever, I was at the airport and in the parking lot was a dark blue Tesla with a driver waiting for a passenger, and the W Hotel logo on the Tesla!!!

I saw 5 Tesla in 1 lunch time in wan chai last week but it is quit rare to see them in Kowloon side.
they are becoming too common now that why I planning to mod my so it is a bit different, also what to install a body kit on it too.

I think they got 8 of them or so. And since they don't charge at the hotel, they are "good customers" for the superchargers

I think they got 8 of them or so. And since they don't charge at the hotel, they are "good customers" for the superchargers

Wonder if any of you knows of anyone high up in W hotel who can lobby them to install their own SC at the hotel entrance. Tesla should be (must have, I presume) lobbying that from day 1, it's cool promotion to see a Tesla SC at the front door!!!

When are we going to see a Tesla hotel limo?