Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model S 'Vent' only opens windows but does not close them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There's a safety sensor in the newer cars.

Does the standard tesla app close windows on the cars that can? Looks like yessie will do more like monitor battery health that the regular app won't do. I'd have paid for it for sure if it could close the windows remotely, now not sure.

Yeah, this is a really dumb feature to add. A waste of the programmer's time to have spent working on this. I will offer an idea that a bored Tesla programmer can work on the Model S and X... Allow for the suspension to be adjusted with left thumb wheel when car is moving slowly, as in parking. I find it distracting to find the suspension adjustment in the center display while I am trying to park... but, if I could long press the left scroll wheel, select suspension then roll the wheel to increase height.. that would be as cool as Fart mode.
It would be cool to be able to raise and lower the suspension using voice commands.

Reactions: Maxpilot
Not on the 2017 S 100D. I was under the impression that it was sensors for the window that were missing, not the rear seat sensors.
I just got my vehicle back from Tesla SC and the first thing i checked if the windows closes on tesla app... got error message saying does not support. However triad it with the Tessie App. And i am so happy that the fact it does closes via the tessie app on my 2017 MX 90D. I created multiple routines via google assistance as well. Im sure on your 2017 MS it might work?

• Informative
Reactions: Art VandeIay