Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MODEL S @ Yorkville Exotic Car show Sunday, June 16th 12pm - 5pm, Toronto, ON, Canada

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for sharing!

On looks alone, I'm torn between the 58 and 61 Vettes. In the shown colors, I think the 61 takes it for me. In my choice of colors, the baby blue 58 would be my selection:
1958 Chevrolet Corvette - Bing Images

"Regal Turquoise"
139302_Front_3-4_Web.jpg

404 - Page Not Found | Barrett-Jackson Auction Company

Brianman. That's odd. The images show up on my computer, and I viewed with another computer without logging in as a Forum member, so you may have to change some of your settings, or read between the white stuff. I'll describe your pik: Six corvettes including a '58 two tone yellow, and a '61 red and white version of your preferred vintage, true classics indeed. My son has a photo of the '61 on a poster in his room. The link shows multiple photos of the car show including the Model S together with a Lamborghini Murlielago Roadster and a Lamborghini Gallaro. The Model S was centre stage. And to think my grandkids will be calling the Model S a classic in the years to come. Pretty cool.