TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

MODEL S @ Yorkville Exotic Car show Sunday, June 16th 12pm - 5pm, Toronto, ON, Canada

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Words of HABIT, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Words of HABIT

Yorkville Exotic Car show Sunday, June 16th 12pm - 5pm.

Quite amazing.

Check it out, of the more than 100 exotic cars on display there is only one that is:

Transmission one gear

Emissions zero

Seats five

Lowest centre of gravity for best stability.

All electric

http://www.yorkvilleexotics.com/cars.php

Hope to see you there. I’ll be the guy gawking at the Model S.:smile:

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

3. Words of HABIT

2013 Yorkville Exotic Car Show, Toronto, Canada - Photos

Brianman, this pik's for you.

I've posted my photos of the Yorkville Exotic Car Show under Cool Model S photos. Here's the link: Enjoy!:smile:

Cool Model S Photos - Page 19

Attached Files:

4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Hmph. The image isn't showing up for me in either thread. :(

5. Words of HABIT

Brianman. That's odd. The images show up on my computer, and I viewed with another computer without logging in as a Forum member, so you may have to change some of your settings, or read between the white stuff. I'll describe your pik: Six corvettes including a '58 two tone yellow, and a '61 red and white version of your preferred vintage, true classics indeed. My son has a photo of the '61 on a poster in his room. The link shows multiple photos of the car show including the Model S together with a Lamborghini Murlielago Roadster and a Lamborghini Gallaro. The Model S was centre stage. And to think my grandkids will be calling the Model S a classic in the years to come. Pretty cool.

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Hurray! It shows up today. Maybe my browser, or TMC, or the gremlins in the intertubes were holding it hostage. Thanks for pic!