Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm selling my second set of 20" slipstreams. I was planning on keeping these as a winter set but the wife put her foot down LOL.

They just came back from the powdercoater, done in satin black. I used factory black center caps and had the wheels matched to them.

Wheel/Tires have less than 5k miles on them. Tires are the stock Conti's, staggered setup. Brand new Tesla TPMS installed and the rims are unmounted to vehicle since getting powder coated. One wheel has two small marks that were on the wheel before coating (pic below).

$2,500. FTF in MD/DC/VA or surrounding area.

IMG_8987.JPG

IMG_8991.JPG

IMG_8992.JPG

Do you know if the wheels / tires fit 2014 MS85 without rubbing ?
Thanks for your advice
No. The overall diameter of the x Tires is too large for the s.

Yes the 20” Model x wheels will fit in the S but require different size tire than the X. And depending on when your 2014 was manufactured you may require a different tpms.

I'm selling my second set of 20" slipstreams. I was planning on keeping these as a winter set but the wife put her foot down LOL.

They just came back from the powdercoater, done in satin black. I used factory black center caps and had the wheels matched to them.

Wheel/Tires have less than 5k miles on them. Tires are the stock Conti's, staggered setup. Brand new Tesla TPMS installed and the rims are unmounted to vehicle since getting powder coated. One wheel has two small marks that were on the wheel before coating (pic below).

$2,500. FTF in MD/DC/VA or surrounding area.

View attachment 247114

View attachment 247115

View attachment 247116