Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 22 silver cyclone wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys , I'm selling my 22 inch cyclone wheels with tires . Wheels and tires are in great shape . One rear wheel has some small curb rash which can be repaired at a local wheel repair shop for around 100$ . Tires are the pirelli scorpions. Tires have little less than 9/32 of tread which means they still have about 85 percent left . Tires and wheels come with no TPMS sensors they were transferred to my new wheels . I will ship at the buyers expense "lower 48 states only " . Asking 2,100

Attachments

• IMG_0355.JPG
    IMG_0355.JPG
    281.2 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    314.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG
    301.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0363.JPG
    IMG_0363.JPG
    287.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0359.JPG
    IMG_0359.JPG
    308.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    234.3 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    209.1 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0356.JPG
    IMG_0356.JPG
    213.4 KB · Views: 56
Absolutely terrible seller. Seller is a Tesla employee. We made deal and immediately sent the money. Seller then claimed there was cupping on tires and asked if he could refund. I said I will take them anyways. He then asked if he could just send the rims. I asked to just honor the deal as made and then he just refunded the money claiming these were for a client who decided not to sell. Even though post states "I'm selling my 22 inch cyclone wheels with tires" Will post screen shots if he decides to respond.

Absolutely terrible seller. Seller is a Tesla employee. We made deal and immediately sent the money. Seller then claimed there was cupping on tires and asked if he could refund. I said I will take them anyways. He then asked if he could just send the rims. I asked to just honor the deal as made and then he just refunded the money claiming these were for a client who decided not to sell. Even though post states "I'm selling my 22 inch cyclone wheels with tires" Will post screen shots if he decides to respond.

He also told me they were sold..so...o_O

Given that you and I both offered to buy the wheels in a short timeframe (less than 15 minutes,) he probably decided to pull them and relist for more money. Potentially after the quality issues are fixed which obviously now makes them more expensive.