TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Model X 22 silver cyclone wheels

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by PLUGNGO904, Feb 10, 2017.

1. PLUGNGO904

PLUGNGO904 New Member

Hey guys , I'm selling my 22 inch cyclone wheels with tires . Wheels and tires are in great shape . One rear wheel has some small curb rash which can be repaired at a local wheel repair shop for around 100$ . Tires are the pirelli scorpions. Tires have little less than 9/32 of tread which means they still have about 85 percent left . Tires and wheels come with no TPMS sensors they were transferred to my new wheels . I will ship at the buyers expense "lower 48 states only " . Asking 2,100

Attached Files:

2. NorthlineV

NorthlineV Member

HI, I will take them! Sent you a PM

3. PLUGNGO904

PLUGNGO904 New Member

These Wheels are staggered . 265/35/22 and 285/35/22.

4. PLUGNGO904

PLUGNGO904 New Member

Wheels were taken off the market some issues with quality .

5. NorthlineV

NorthlineV Member

Absolutely terrible seller. Seller is a Tesla employee. We made deal and immediately sent the money. Seller then claimed there was cupping on tires and asked if he could refund. I said I will take them anyways. He then asked if he could just send the rims. I asked to just honor the deal as made and then he just refunded the money claiming these were for a client who decided not to sell. Even though post states "I'm selling my 22 inch cyclone wheels with tires" Will post screen shots if he decides to respond.

6. Yinn

Yinn Member

He also told me they were sold..so...o_O

Given that you and I both offered to buy the wheels in a short timeframe (less than 15 minutes,) he probably decided to pull them and relist for more money. Potentially after the quality issues are fixed which obviously now makes them more expensive.