Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 75 D - AP2 - Free Unlimited Supercharging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red 2016 Model X 75D with Tan leather seats, ash wood trim, Smart air suspension, Cold Weather Package, premium interior package, 6 heated and cooled seats and best if all UNLIMITED FREE SUPERCHARGING for the life of the car! Aproximatey 9.000 miles, full original warranty. Moving to Montana, where I need more of an off-road vehicle. Will deliver personally if you cover return airfare to Denver. $100K or best offer.

Attachments

• IMG_2957.JPG
    IMG_2957.JPG
    318.5 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    355 KB · Views: 109
An inventory Model X 100D can be had for about the same or less than $100K, I think you will have a hard time selling it, if you are serious about selling, do some research on Ebay on sold ones and Hanks CPO site is another good one.

Last edited:
When I saw this post yesterday I started typing "$100K asking price might be a bit too high for a car costing new $104 which comes with $7.5K Fed credit.. mileage ..... depreciation....." but then figured, what's the point.....

Reactions: caltechkid
When I saw this post yesterday I started typing "$100K asking price might be a bit too high for a car costing new $104 which comes with $7.5K Fed credit.. mileage ..... depreciation....." but then figured, what's the point.....

Not sure what is worse....people trying to sell Teslas for ridiculous amounts of money or the people who actually buy them. The Tesla market is in for a rude awakening in about 12 months when the 3 and Y come out.

• Disagree
Reactions: caltechkid