Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X 90D Midnight Silver (fully loaded)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X 90D Midnight Silver (fully loaded, 6 seater black)

Delivered mid-July in New Jersey, selling on decision to upgrade to Model X with AP 2.

18k miles (10k on all seasons, winter tires on at the moment).

Includes full vehicle Xpel wrap, Opticoat, and Xpel Stealth on seat backs done immediately after delivery.

Originally $ 116,700 before adding $ 7,000 Xpel/Opticoat protection.

Will be listing elsewhere and possibly trading-in, first posting is here.

$ 95,000

Snapshot of MVPA below, will post photos later (decided this morning)

IMG_9117.PNG

I'm in NJ and looking for a deal on an MX but think your offer is way too high. You have to deduct the fed tax credit of 7500 from your cost which gets you to 110k and then you need to depreciate at least 25% for 18k miles. Ballpark I think you're looking at approx 82k. No one is paying up for coatings unfortunately. Curious what tesla offers you. I'm a MS owner for 4 yrs so very familiar with tesla. Please keep me posted on your best offer and post pix. Thx. Keith

QUOTE="MG1234, post: 1882519, member: 47761"]Model X 90D Midnight Silver (fully loaded, 6 seater black)

Delivered mid-July in New Jersey, selling on decision to upgrade to Model X with AP 2.

Includes full vehicle Xpel wrap, Opticoat, and Xpel Stealth on seat backs done immediately after delivery.

$ 95,000

View attachment 207154[/QUOTE]

Appreciate your thoughts and interest Keith.

Logic is reasonable, though price-wise we are on different pages. Agree 7500 comes off, mileage depreciation function is atypical, and the trade-in offer gives zero consideration to extras.

Tesla confirmed a trade-in offer of $ 89,000 explaining the offer was low and less competitive relative to private sale, as expected. A preference to sell new rather than buyback is quite understandable.

Best of luck to you in finding a deal and look forward to hearing an update if you find something. I will hold out for the broader market and suggest you snap up anything you see at or below $ 90,000.

There is a similarly configured Model X 90D offered here for $ 100,000 with lower mileage and additional extras.

Thank you again and appreciate your honesty.

I'm in NJ and looking for a deal on an MX but think your offer is way too high. You have to deduct the fed tax credit of 7500 from your cost which gets you to 110k and then you need to depreciate at least 25% for 18k miles. Ballpark I think you're looking at approx 82k. No one is paying up for coatings unfortunately. Curious what tesla offers you. I'm a MS owner for 4 yrs so very familiar with tesla. Please keep me posted on your best offer and post pix. Thx. Keith

QUOTE="MG1234, post: 1882519, member: 47761"]Model X 90D Midnight Silver (fully loaded, 6 seater black)

$ 95,000

View attachment 207154
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: ModelX
Wow 18K miles in 1/2 years? That is quite some driving. I guess you are trying to get the new MX before they get rid of the free supercharging?

Ha, yes. We love driving the X and my wife was converted within a month. We snagged a heavily discounted '15 Model S P90D loaner with 9k miles during the two-year lease deals in Q3 thanks to the thread on this site. Sad to lose the free supercharging on the X however primary driver is AP2 given how much we use autopilot. Much of our charging is done at destinations so not a deal breaker for us.