Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2022 Tesla Model X Plaid Fully Loaded ($129990) with 7200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What hurts the market here more than anything are “experts” like you that feel as though they need to come cast their (negative) opinion on every car for sale. If you don’t want to buy it, move on!
forums are for sharing info, knowledge, opinions n such...
it doesn't hurt the market but keeps it in check

if u don't like comments, go post on Craigs List, eBay, AutoTrader, etc 😂

With HW4 and Radar v2 out, this is going to be a tough sell anywhere near the asking price. The mods are great, but it's all about the tech for Teslas. The are lots of Tesla owners that upgrade to newer models as often as they upgrade their phones and other tech devices.

On top of that, Tesla continues to drop prices on brand new cars that have the latest hardware. The market conditions are horrible for those who acquired their cars over the last 2 years, paid much higher than the current market, and are now trying to sell.

With regard to criticism of pricing on forums, while it may not be proper etiquette, much of the negative comments might reflect the views of many others that don't bother to post for the sake of being polite.

If it were my post, I'd rather have posts that criticize my listing (though they may hurt my feelings) rather than zero replies and no feedback whatsoever. It's highly unlikely that a potential buyer out there is thinking, "Darn I was going to pay this guy $129k for his car until I saw another post saying his price was too high."

Last edited:
With HW4 and Radar v2 out, this is going to be a tough sell anywhere near the asking price. The mods are great, but it's all about the tech for Teslas. The are lots of Tesla owners that upgrade to newer models as often as they upgrade their phones and other tech devices.

On top of that, Tesla continues to drop prices on brand new cars that have the latest hardware. The market conditions are horrible for those who acquired their cars over the last 2 years, paid much higher than the current market, and are now trying to sell.

With regard to criticism of pricing on forums, while it may not be proper etiquette, much of the negative comments might reflect the views of many others that don't bother to post for the sake of being polite.

If it were my post, I'd rather have posts that criticize my listing (though they may hurt my feelings) rather than zero replies and no feedback whatsoever. It's highly unlikely that a potential buyer out there is thinking, "Darn I was going to pay this guy $129k for his car until I saw another post saying his price was too high."
No kidding. That price isn’t happening, no way, no how. Tesla just dropped prices on new another $5000.
BOHICA.

Reactions: Huntfortelsa
For sale is my 2022 Tesla Model X Plaid. This vehicle is fully loaded with all upgraded options including full-self driving capability ($15,000.00 upgrade). I have also added a Satin Wrap, PPS, and customized brake calibers and badging. I have spent more on the car upgrade and the cost is broken down below. Please do not come to me with low ball offers as I am not desperate to sell and I have more into the car than listed. I am selling because I have a GT3 coming next month. Car is in Phoenix, AZ.

Model X Plaid: $139,999.00
Full Self Driving Upgrade: $15,000.00
Hunter Jade Satin Wrap: $4,500.00
PPS Coating: $7,500.00
Brake Caliber Customization: $2,500

Thanks for looking. E- title in hand.
Beautiful Car! If I was you just price the car at todays pricing and add all your upgrades and see what you come up with! The reality is that most folks that bought last year their resale value is horrible as I wish I could sell my MYLR without loosing so much dam cash... GLWS

Dealers are selling his exact car minus the wrap etc for $100-110k. All the stuff he added is awesome, great color, but real car dealers won’t pay for any of the custom work. They prob buy these at $90k in auction
Sadly, I don’t see the OP getting anywhere near the price they are looking for. My nearly $145,000, when new, 2021 Plaid is only worth $70 to Tesla - and maybe $80-85 retail. That that’s with only 5000 miles on the clock,,, This is the only reason why I still have it.

03791629-B5C9-47B9-9120-EC3D86879FF5.jpeg

Sadly, I don’t see the OP getting anywhere near the price they are looking for. My nearly $145,000, when new, 2021 Plaid is only worth $70 to Tesla - and maybe $80-85 retail. That that’s with only 5000 miles on the clock,,, This is the only reason why I still have it.

View attachment 928605
But you have radar, and USS, and no rattle from the fixed center screen. I'd say it's a keeper.