Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

For Sale: 2022 Tesla Model X Plaid Fully Loaded ($129990) with 7200 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For sale is my 2022 Tesla Model X Plaid. This vehicle is fully loaded with all upgraded options including full-self driving capability ($15,000.00 upgrade). I have also added a Satin Wrap, PPS, and customized brake calibers and badging. I have spent more on the car upgrade and the cost is broken down below. Please do not come to me with low ball offers as I am not desperate to sell and I have more into the car than listed. I am selling because I have a GT3 coming next month. Car is in Phoenix, AZ.

Model X Plaid: $139,999.00
Full Self Driving Upgrade: $15,000.00
Hunter Jade Satin Wrap: $4,500.00
PPS Coating: $7,500.00
Brake Caliber Customization: $2,500

Thanks for looking. E- title in hand.

Attachments

• IMG_4548.jpg
    IMG_4548.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_4549.jpg
    IMG_4549.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 243
  • IMG_4550.jpg
    IMG_4550.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_4551.jpg
    IMG_4551.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_4552.jpg
    IMG_4552.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 240
  • IMG_4553.jpg
    IMG_4553.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_4554.jpg
    IMG_4554.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 250
Reactions: saj070
Lol did you see all the options listed though? I thought it'd be nice to sell on here for someone who would value it rather than have it collect dust in the garage.
If anyone is interested should PM me directly or I might just decide to keep it.

Given how volatile Tesla pricing is, might be good to hold onto it and see if it goes back up. All the price movement has really screwed up the used car values as Tesla tries to drive demand for new.

Hopefully, you'll find someone willing to give you value for the PPF. Unfortunately, even here, it doesn't seem to move the needle for price.

It might help if you explain more about the caliper upgrade. For example, are they all-new calipers? If so, what type, etc.? What benefits for doing this? This will definitely help for people not familiar with what you've done.

Nice looking X but the used market isn't kind to Teslas at the moment. GLWS.

Not to bag on the price, since Tesla dropped the retail price to $109k, likely not to get his asking price or even close.

I assume PPS is PPF and brake caliber is brake caliper.

One plus for this year vs new is at least it will still have the parking sensors.
Why do you feel compelled to come make comments like this? Nobody asked for your opinion on his price.

Given how volatile Tesla pricing is, might be good to hold onto it and see if it goes back up. All the price movement has really screwed up the used car values as Tesla tries to drive demand for new.

Hopefully, you'll find someone willing to give you value for the PPF. Unfortunately, even here, it doesn't seem to move the needle for price.

It might help if you explain more about the caliper upgrade. For example, are they all-new calipers? If so, what type, etc.? What benefits for doing this? This will definitely help for people not familiar with what you've done.

Nice looking X but the used market isn't kind to Teslas at the moment. GLWS.
What hurts the market here more than anything are “experts” like you that feel as though they need to come cast their (negative) opinion on every car for sale. If you don’t want to buy it, move on!

One of the worst things you can do with a house, and a car, is to price it too high initially. It was a mistake I almost made in selling my Y. By pricing it fairly, I sold it here very quickly and for more than I would have got locally. Fortunately someone here, who you might call me an expert, gave me some candid advice, and I altered my selling price very quickly.

Fortunately I did because there was some subsequent price reductions and I would have gotten even less than I did. The OP has a nice car, it looks great. Realistically he is looking for a very specific buyer. Not only someone who wants and X Plaid, but also the color he wrapped it in, as well as someone who thinks FSD is even remotely close to what he paid for it, and how has the disposable income to buy it. That is a fairly small market segment. Typos in ads can can confusion for buyers. At 130k, you don't want your buyer to be confused. If I had those mistake in an ad, and someone pointed them out, I'd update them immediately.

I personally am in the market for an X Plaid. I still don't know what the caliper upgrades are. So I don't know if they add any true value other than cosmetic. I personally find value in having PPF (still not sure if OP meant to write PPF instead of PPS). Maybe they did mean PPS, so does that mean paint protectant sealant, or who knows what. He says coating, so that leads me to think it is a sealant rather than a film, but again who knows. Might be helpful to call out what base color is under the wrap.

Maybe they haven't followed current pricing. Who knows. I'm still looking for an X Plaid but not enough info to determine what a reasonable price is. I am sure I am not the only one that has some of the same questions.

One of the worst things you can do with a house, and a car, is to price it too high initially. It was a mistake I almost made in selling my Y. By pricing it fairly, I sold it here very quickly and for more than I would have got locally. Fortunately someone here, who you might call me an expert, gave me some candid advice, and I altered my selling price very quickly.

Fortunately I did because there was some subsequent price reductions and I would have gotten even less than I did. The OP has a nice car, it looks great. Realistically he is looking for a very specific buyer. Not only someone who wants and X Plaid, but also the color he wrapped it in, as well as someone who thinks FSD is even remotely close to what he paid for it, and how has the disposable income to buy it. That is a fairly small market segment. Typos in ads can can confusion for buyers. At 130k, you don't want your buyer to be confused. If I had those mistake in an ad, and someone pointed them out, I'd update them immediately.

I personally am in the market for an X Plaid. I still don't know what the caliper upgrades are. So I don't know if they add any true value other than cosmetic. I personally find value in having PPF (still not sure if OP meant to write PPF instead of PPS). Maybe they did mean PPS, so does that mean paint protectant sealant, or who knows what. He says coating, so that leads me to think it is a sealant rather than a film, but again who knows. Might be helpful to call out what base color is under the wrap.

Maybe they haven't followed current pricing. Who knows. I'm still looking for an X Plaid but not enough info to determine what a reasonable price is. I am sure I am not the only one that has some of the same questions.

It’s not about the intent. It’s about Posting your opinion in somebody’s thread. If you genuinely care, send them a PM. Or start your own post on price policing. It’s not on someone’s for sale ad

It’s not about the intent. It’s about Posting your opinion in somebody’s thread. If you genuinely care, send them a PM. Or start your own post on price policing. It’s not on someone’s for sale ad

I am not in the market for a car like this, but I do like reading the comments and opinions. Still, I can see that if it was my post, I'd be a little frustrated. But, have we got answers to the legitimate questions yet?

I am not in the market for a car like this, but I do like reading the comments and opinions. Still, I can see that if it was my post, I'd be a little frustrated. But, have we got answers to the legitimate questions yet?
I understand that viewpoint. OTOH- it looks like an account was made just to sell their item based on the single digit post count when it was originally posted. I wouldn't say that is a member really contributing to the site either monetarily (as I have) or via content (which I also do).

He most likely just read about the forum here to sell his item or set up a new account (for some unknown reason) to sell his car. If he was really serious about selling his car he would have made the corrections or clarifications to help sell his car.

If he wants to field a bunch of DMs to answer questions that could/should have been handled in his original listing, that is up to him. Anyway, I have nothing else to add to this thread. I'll see if he clarifies his ad or not. Meanwhile, I don't know enough to even make an offer on his so I'll keep looking at other options.

Okay thank you all for your opinions and the comments. I haven't taken any offence at all as everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do not get notifications on my phone which is why I have been quiet.

I didn't post my car to show off lol and I am on here to sell. Like @DayTrippin said I am looking for a specific buyer that would appreciate the car and is actually interested in buying.
Also, there is little room for negotiation and if anyone is interested should PM me directly.

I have not really mastered posting on this forum and I have been trying to edit my post so I can correct the typos. To answer the questions: I had it wrapped in Satin Hunter Jade with PPS (Paint Protection Spray) over it. Custom painted brake calipers and badging. Feel free to ask me any questions

I'm actually in the market, but the value of looking for a used version is to achieve a savings vs. new. To that end, I think you're too high here by quite a bit, so I won't send you a "lowball offer." Sounds like you're OK to keep it, so I'd just continue to enjoy!
Agreed. Keep it as a selling price won’t likely be anywhere near that asking.