Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X a look at the little things

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model X - The Little Things - YouTube

Put this video together mainly for those who already know about the X, want it, but just wanna know a bit more about the little things. These little details were the things I wanted to know when I could not see the X in person. Special thanks to JHPhotographyonline.com for putting it together.

Great job - Lots of very useful info and beautifully photographed and edited. Thank you.

Put this video together mainly for those who already know about the X, want it, but just wanna know a bit more about the little things. These little details were the things I wanted to know when I could not see the X in person. Special thanks to JHPhotographyonline.com for putting it together.

Fantastic video and congrats on your X!

Quick observation/question: your X doesn't have any kind of carpeting/dressing on the underside of the hood, and as a result it looks, respectfully and in my opinion, rather unfinished when you're accessing the frunk. Are all Xes lacking this or is this a punch-list item that you're waiting on a part for from the factory/service center?

Fantastic video and congrats on your X!

Quick observation/question: your X doesn't have any kind of carpeting/dressing on the underside of the hood, and as a result it looks, respectfully and in my opinion, rather unfinished when you're accessing the frunk. Are all Xes lacking this or is this a punch-list item that you're waiting on a part for from the factory/service center?

No mention from Tesla about a front trunk cushion or lining that I'm aware of. Have seen other Xs and they don't have them either.

Great video and thank you for taking the time to prepare.