Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Build Quality

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have seen a couple posts here saying that air con is not working. I picked up my X about a month ago, and just found that the air con wasn't working (the fan runs, but blows warm air). My sense is that air con probably wasn't working when I picked up the car. Just wanted to get a sense of whether this is a known/common issue among X's that were recently delivered, and how long it would take for the service center to fix it.

Thanks

I got my air con issues fixed and requested for an adjustment to straighten the alignment while the car was in the shop. All was done to my satisfaction (BTW, the volume of cars that the service center receives is significant - I had to drop off mine at the top of the driveway that connects to the main road). I picked it up and shortly after I drove off the premise, I found that the position of the car on the navigation map was "stuck" - the car was positioned in the middle of Tai Mo Shan and regardless of how far I had driven it just wouldn't move (the traffic status on Google Map kept being updated, however). I suspected that it was something to do with the GPS and tried various reboots and powering off to see if it could be reset. Nothing worked. Contacted service center and they said the GPS should "resume within a couple of days", and asked me to contact them if it doesn't.

Has anyone experienced this recently?

I got my air con issues fixed and requested for an adjustment to straighten the alignment while the car was in the shop. All was done to my satisfaction (BTW, the volume of cars that the service center receives is significant - I had to drop off mine at the top of the driveway that connects to the main road). I picked it up and shortly after I drove off the premise, I found that the position of the car on the navigation map was "stuck" - the car was positioned in the middle of Tai Mo Shan and regardless of how far I had driven it just wouldn't move (the traffic status on Google Map kept being updated, however). I suspected that it was something to do with the GPS and tried various reboots and powering off to see if it could be reset. Nothing worked. Contacted service center and they said the GPS should "resume within a couple of days", and asked me to contact them if it doesn't.

Has anyone experienced this recently?

I had the same GPS issue after some fixes at service center.
I also contacted the service center and they told me the same thing.
It took a 3 days before it came back.