Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X endo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

lynnpt2001

Cookie Monster MX & M3
Sep 9, 2015
Greencastle PA
Who would ever do this to their car on purpose?

Attachments

• 20200131_144533.jpg
    20200131_144533.jpg
    747 KB · Views: 123
I'm not sure I believe that photo. The front of the vehicle is mostly empty and the battery pack weighs thousands of pounds. Unless they packed the frunk with lead I'm not sure that is even physically possible.

This made the rounds earlier this week - even Elon responded to it.. Stupidity at its finest when you have throw away money..

Like I said I doubt that's physically possible unless they put a bunch of lead in the frunk, and did a hard stop going 60mph down hill. Just because Elon tweeted about it doesn't mean it's not faked.

Oh it's real for sure. Was doing it the wrong way on the street as well. Many names come to mind when I see this stuff. Another Youtuber at it again.

Like I said I doubt that's physically possible unless they put a bunch of lead in the frunk, and did a hard stop going 60mph down hill. Just because Elon tweeted about it doesn't mean it's not faked.

These rich you tubers jump this with dirt bikes and other vehicles. People doing stupid stuff online need to be called out, since they are known they should at least pay a fine, right. Not like they can't afford to...