Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Features question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I’m hoping you can help. Im interested in ordering a MX 88k versión but can’t find anywhere if tow package is included and whether or not the Alcántara head liner is included. I’m assuming that all equipment is standard across all MX’s and that only battery (range) and performance are the differences. the performance models also get ventilated seats, which is a bit of a bummer but not a deal breaker

Looking at base MX with white/white, EAP, 6 seater

Hey guys, I’m hoping you can help. Im interested in ordering a MX 88k versión but can’t find anywhere if tow package is included and whether or not the Alcántara head liner is included. I’m assuming that all equipment is standard across all MX’s and that only battery (range) and performance are the differences. the performance models also get ventilated seats, which is a bit of a bummer but not a deal breaker

Looking at base MX with white/white, EAP, 6 seater
humm... the specs are quite lacking. No mention of towing, no mention of onboard charger capacity, no mention of head liner or dash material.

Edit - towing capacity is mentioned on this page - Model X | Tesla

humm... the specs are quite lacking. No mention of towing, no mention of onboard charger capacity, no mention of head liner or dash material.

Edit - towing capacity is mentioned on this page - Model X | Tesla

Website is pretty vague. If all is the same then 8k off for the base model is pretty good but if it’s lacking any options or features that should be standard then it’s not really something I want to get into.

You are correct about the towing being mentioned but that’s the only place. I thought it’d be mentioned under “Summary” after configuring and clicking next

As it stands it reads:

Model X
pearl white multi coat
20” silver wheels
Black and white premium interior
Dark ash wood decor
Dark headliner
EAP

No mention of tow package or anything else. You figure it’s be well detailed

Reactions: brkaus