Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X LR pre-hike Feb reservation configuration trade

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would you consider exchanging the reservation for a White/White Plaid due in February with 20inch wheels?
Base price in my account indicates $119,000. Ordered 5 seat version, but understand only the 6 seat version will be available.

Would you consider exchanging the reservation for a White/White Plaid due in February with 20inch wheels?
Base price in my account indicates $119,000. Ordered 5 seat version, but understand only the 6 seat version will be available.

I'll definitely give it some thought. Can you send me a screenshot of your config with the full pricing breakdown?

I just replied to your email, did not see your reply to this post until now.

Attachments

• DBC840F6-B58F-46AB-979F-7E6F28695211.png
    DBC840F6-B58F-46AB-979F-7E6F28695211.png
    447.1 KB · Views: 66
Pricing breakdown was just pulled from my login:
Price$121,990
(Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees)
Estimated delivery: February
Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned

Pricing breakdown was just pulled from my login:
Price$121,990
(Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees)
Estimated delivery: February
Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned
Awesome, thank you! Have they confirmed with you if the 6-seater upgrade is automatic and at no charge?