Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X (only) - FSD beta

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Aside from the description about "Chill" ... The only thing I've seen is the once per drive option:
I1n12kl.jpg

On the model x use the following distance stalk to set fsd ..turn clockwise all the way for chill setting than a pop up window comes up for lane change behavior
Thanks, I will try this, again. When I used it by accident recently, it just switched from chill to average. Maybe I need to twist it some more.

X 100D from 2017, AP3 and FSD Beta.
I am looking at the service mode, and it seems to lack some of the features I see on others doing videos on youtube (mostly from model 3s).
Can anyone confirm if they can see, say Battery Health test with a 2017 X or similar, and FSD beta ?

X 100D from 2017, AP3 and FSD Beta.
I am looking at the service mode, and it seems to lack some of the features I see on others doing videos on youtube (mostly from model 3s).
Can anyone confirm if they can see, say Battery Health test with a 2017 X or similar, and FSD beta ?
I have the same: X 100D from 2017, AP3 and FSD Beta
I can confirm of the limitations. Also here is a TeslaFI graph related to range/battery_health ... see the TeslaFI 'fleet' line.
otdrBol.jpg

i8TgmzB.jpg

Reactions: Marcboy
On the model x use the following distance stalk to set fsd ..turn clockwise all the way for chill setting than a pop up window comes up for lane change behavior

I'm guessing there's no equivalent for the Palladium Model X? (no stalks on the steering column, and I've dinked around with what few physical controls I have to no avail)

Bruce.

I'm guessing there's no equivalent for the Palladium Model X? (no stalks on the steering column, and I've dinked around with what few physical controls I have to no avail) Bruce.

Right hand scroll wheel?

Right hand scroll wheel?

Thanks for the pointer, I thought I tried nudging the right-hand scroll wheel left and right (to no effect), but I'll check again.

Bruce.

Thanks for the pointer, I thought I tried nudging the right-hand scroll wheel left and right (to no effect), but I'll check again. - Bruce.
Well, heck, I just checked a TM3 vs a TMX Tesla manual and the 3's shows the scroll wheel but the X does not. Maybe a yoke thing? I wouldn't think it was a 3/Y vs a S/X thing but Tesla has been pretty inconsistent in recent years!

Thanks for the pointer, I thought I tried nudging the right-hand scroll wheel left and right (to no effect), but I'll check again.

Bruce.
I tried this recently and accidentally disengaged FSDbeta when I tried to use the right scroll wheel. It is super convenient to use the right scroll wheel to activate minimal lane changes popup. It is annoying that it is buried in menus on the Model X Plaid. Some of these features just need parity across model.

• Love
Reactions: scottf200