Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Signature Configuration has begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am sorry but from the Tesla referral program:
In addition, those who make five referrals will receive a free Tesla Powerwall (including installation), as well as an invitation for them and a guest to attend the Gigafactory grand opening party. Those who make ten referrals will get the right to purchase a fully loaded Founder Series Model X, which is not available to the public, for the price of a base-level Model X—roughly a $25,000 saving. The first person to make ten referrals will get a fully loaded Model X for free.

What's missing here is that it means "he first in their region of US, Europe, and Asia.

Okay, as requested here is a Design Studio interior with White Leather Seats, Carbon Fiber Decor, and White Alcantara Headliner. If you look back at the order screens, note that only the rear two seats fold down.
That doesn't make sense. Based on the picture, it doesn't even look like 2nd row seats are adjustable which they should be to ease entering/exiting for 3rd row. I suspect Tesla have rushed the design studio and didn't place the proper pictures here. If 2nd row can't be folded then the Model X will have a serious disadvantage to Model S and other SUVs.

@MarkZ: Thanks for all the screen shots. I know of at least two people that have SigX reservations that do not have all those design studio pages available to them (one is me). What is your Sig reservation number? I wonder if the design studio is open to only the first 10 or 100 Sigs....

@MarkZ: Thanks for all the screen shots. I know of at least two people that have SigX reservations that do not have all those design studio pages available to them (one is me). What is your Sig reservation number? I wonder if the design studio is open to only the first 10 or 100 Sigs....

I'm Sig 761 and do not have access to the design screens yet.

Without being too specific, I am in the first 25. Hopefully everyone who ordered at the February 9, 2012 reveal will be configuring. I will be contacting Tesla Motors about the possible delay of the Subzero Weather Package. While not needed in SoCal, it would be handy on skiing vacations!

Without being too specific, I am in the first 25. Hopefully everyone who ordered at the February 9, 2012 reveal will be configuring. I will be contacting Tesla Motors about the possible delay of the Subzero Weather Package. While not needed in SoCal, it would be handy on skiing vacations!

Thanks:biggrin: Happy for you....and I too will wait (impatiently) for the sub zero package.........

Elon said:
“And then the second row on the Model X… is a sculptural beauty. They’re amazing. They are the nicest second row seats you’ve ever seen in any car ever. That actually might have been harder than the door.”

modelxfolding.png

So I kind of suspect that they will fold like this. Makes sense to be able to fold them flat even with the protruding sides. Sorry for the bad paint job. ;)

Elon said:
“And then the second row on the Model X… is a sculptural beauty. They’re amazing. They are the nicest second row seats you’ve ever seen in any car ever. That actually might have been harder than the door.”

View attachment 92594
So I kind of suspect that they will fold like this. Makes sense to be able to fold them flat even with the protruding sides. Sorry for the bad paint job. ;)
Please explain. I am unable to understand it, specially the 1st 3 situations.