Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Tesla Window Shades!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here's a few of them. I don't have the rear one on because I have a rear facing camera at the top of the window and the reflection of the shade during the day is too overpowering. Also I don't use the front door windows shades because we roll those down frequently but not the ones in the back. Fitment for those are the same as the ones in the pictures though. They come with retaining clips for a better fit but I found them pretty snug without so they're just popped in there.
IMG_20190820_155805.jpg
IMG_20190820_155817.jpg
IMG_20190820_155835.jpg
IMG_20190820_155847.jpg

Reactions: LoveMX
Here's a few of them. I don't have the rear one on because I have a rear facing camera at the top of the window and the reflection of the shade during the day is too overpowering. Also I don't use the front door windows shades because we roll those down frequently but not the ones in the back. Fitment for those are the same as the ones in the pictures though. They come with retaining clips for a better fit but I found them pretty snug without so they're just popped in there.
View attachment 444565 View attachment 444566 View attachment 444567 View attachment 444568

that looks nice. will definitely order one now.

View attachment 444565 View attachment 444566 View attachment 444567 View attachment 444568

Thanks a ton, looks great so will order.

Anybody know of a partial shade for just the top of the windshield? My wife doesn't like the bright glare coming thru the upper windshield on long drives during sunny days, so I'd like to just darken the overhead portion of the windshield.

Anybody know of a partial shade for just the top of the windshield? My wife doesn't like the bright glare coming thru the upper windshield on long drives during sunny days, so I'd like to just darken the overhead portion of the windshield.

My 2019 MX came with a front partial cover that’s Tesla branded. It’s obviously a perfect fit. Did yours not come with one?

My wife hates the sun so I have it on during the weekends and off during the week lol

We just bought a Model X... these photos look great. Are you still happy with them?

We just bought a Model X... these photos look great. Are you still happy with them?

very happy. still use them!

What are these like to store? Do they roll or fold on themselves at all like the Tesla front window shade (which kind of rolls around itself in to 1/3 the size of the upper window and fits in a bag.)

we just lay them flat in the trunk or frunk lol. i hate folding those type of shades and i dont remember if these even do that

Reactions: cobra