Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X trim between wheel and front door is a little bent?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has this happened to anyone else? I saw this on a used Tesla X for sale, but I don't know what caused it? Perhaps there is a door hinge alignment issue that is pushing against the plastic trim? Trying to figure a rough cost estimate on this fix if anyone has already done it. Thank you in advance.
1706744652390.png

Solution
Has this happened to anyone else? I saw this on a used Tesla X for sale, but I don't know what caused it? Perhaps there is a door hinge alignment issue that is pushing against the plastic trim? Trying to figure a rough cost estimate on this fix if anyone has already done it. Thank you in advance.
The "Fender Garnish" is a relatively inexpensive part, $50-$75. The detailed procedure to remove and replace it, is in the service manual. Service Manual requires a subscription, but the subscription is free.
The "Fender Garnish" is a relatively inexpensive part, $50-$75. The detailed procedure to remove and replace it, is in the service manual. Service Manual requires a subscription, but the subscription is free.

Upvote 0
Solution