Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Used Prices

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haven’t seen any in the $40k range. I purchased about 6 weeks ago pearl white, six seater, AP1 90D with 30k miles in excellent condition for $59,500. I’ve seen a few priced in the same range but with higher mileage and more cosmetic defects. Nothing that makes me regret my purchase. There was a AP2 90D with low miles in AZ a few weeks ago for $64k. That was probably the only other X I would have purchased aside from mine.

Reactions: AvengerBB
It is normal for cars to drop in price as they get older.

The recent release of the amazing RAVEN package and then the Long Distance + range extension makes cars without those items less valuable. The Model X Long Range recently also had a major price reduction. These things will show up in the resale market.

In addition, the release of the Model Y is giving SUV buyers a lower cost option.

Similar things may happen to the performance models, when the upcoming Plaid versions are released.

Reactions: henderrj
TD85

If you could upgrade it to AP2 for $3k more would you have done it?

At the time of my purchase I would have considered paying $62.5 ($3k more) for AP2 if it was available however the AP1 works perfectly well for my driving habits. I had an opportunity to buy a 75D for $52k from a private party but would have still needed to add the extended warranty and that would have been another $5k. Pearl white, six seater, carbon fiber decor and 90 battery were a must since I knew I would be running 22’s and wanted the extra range to compensate for the larger wheels.

The vehicle I got is in excellent condition inside and out. Only one minor chip on the entire vehicle and it’s on an edge so it’s barely noticeable. I went over it very closely before closing the deal. Some of the inventory I was looking at had lots of imperfections throughout from scrapes to dings, chips or roughed up interior. Since my purchase I’ve seen maybe 2 other vehicles that I would have considered but both were $4-$5k more since they were AP2