Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X Visiblity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all, I love my 23 MXP refresh. My primary squabble is visibility out of the car when in traffic. The A pillars are quite large and bulky and create a pretty good blind spot when looking out forward left or right. Ive almost run over people standing at a crosswalk, waiting to cross in front of me when I come to a stop, or pulling out from a intersection when a car appears from behind the A-pillar. Ive NEVER done these things before. Mirrors also have significant blindspots, when using all three together ( dont tell me about all the cameras and sensors available ), cars coming up behind you fast on your right side can be totally missed when making that lane change, and the ability to know whats going on around you quickly is not so easy. Ive largely been a German car fanatic, and the mirrors in MB, Porsche, BMW yada yada all make it so easy with a quick glance to know fully whats going on all around you.

Love my MXP, just wish the visibility out of the car when driving quickly in traffic was better - I have never had this issue in any other car, aside from my Y which was worse!