Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We had a test drive in a Model X today with the following impressions compared to our S:

Was a bit rougher but that could have been the low profile tyres.

Was quieter that the P85D we are using here but similar to our 85.

Son (at 188 cm) complains of hitting head in the S didn't have that problem in the X.

More elbow room than the S.

Overall, I wouldn't bother 'upgrading' though.

I thought the gull wing doors where a bit of a wank until we went into HD Supply home depot in San Fernando. Ever truck was bigger than the allocated parking space!. The doors came into there own at that point. We managed to climb in and out easily even though we were a few inches away from a massive Ford on one side and a Chev on the other. I still wonder HOW the often Huge owners of these trucks actually manage to climb back into their cars under those circumstances.

The roof didnt phase me much either but the higher than normal view angle was good but your eyeball elevation is not as high as say a Landcruiser or Land Rover. But I wouldn't have thought its a very fair to compare SUV drive posture vs a Sedan like Model S. Different horse- different courses.