Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Accessories by Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know when Tesla might be releasing accessories for the Model Y? Wondering how long after the Model 3 release they might have done the same... Am particularly interested in all-weather floor mats and a sunshade for the roof. I know accessory companies, like Tesmanian, are out there that make these but I was going to hold off if Tesla were to release them in the next couple of months.

Likewise, we have made some parts recommendations for new Tesla owners, in order for each one to save time and money costs and find what they need

Does anyone know when Tesla might be releasing accessories for the Model Y? Wondering how long after the Model 3 release they might have done the same... Am particularly interested in all-weather floor mats and a sunshade for the roof. I know accessory companies, like Tesmanian, are out there that make these but I was going to hold off if Tesla were to release them in the next couple of months.
Based on the existing parts that are made available or was once available by Tesla direct, the 3rd party route is not too bad in terms of quality and even price point. Some might even be better. I personally started buying parts to beef up the MY's functionality based on lists I found online and on this forum. The quality are actually pretty good, not sure if that's because the quality of the MY itself is not on the high end of "luxury" to begin with, lol. At least they match pretty closely.