Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y - back seat's small rattle noise

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same issue. Found it is coming from the rear seat driver side. Found the backing is loose on the arm rest side and when I tap it, it makes the rattle noise. Have scheduled a service. Will let you know what the results are. Interestingly I din't have the issue for a week since I got it, but it started when i took it to service for some other issue. go figure.

I have the same issue. Found it is coming from the rear seat driver side. Found the backing is loose on the arm rest side and when I tap it, it makes the rattle noise. Have scheduled a service. Will let you know what the results are. Interestingly I din't have the issue for a week since I got it, but it started when i took it to service for some other issue. go figure.
Service came by and fixed the issue. He indicated there were loose connector inside the back door and fixed. The big rattle noise is not gone. Now I have rattle noise from Passenger side, another service appt reserved.