Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

model y blue brake caliper covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You can try requesting custom painted calipers from T Sportline as they currently only offer red and yellow. If not, I would still recommend to buy a set from Tsportline and take it to a local power coating shop and have them paint it to the color of your choice. Either way would save you $$ from painting the calipers itselves.

Upvote 0
You can try requesting custom painted calipers from T Sportline as they currently only offer red and yellow. If not, I would still recommend to buy a set from Tsportline and take it to a local power coating shop and have them paint it to the color of your choice. Either way would save you $$ from painting the calipers itselves.
Yeah, was already looking at those, but not sure they'll do a custom paint on them. will check, thanks.
Don't really want to paint the actual calipers, so might be the next best thing.

Upvote 0
I recommend checking out Tesery caliper covers. We offer a variety of Tesla accessories, and you might find a caliper cover that suits your Deep Blue Metallic Tesla.

Multiple color options - Red / Yellow / Green / Tiffany Blue / Orange / Pink / Lavender Purple / Dark Pink / Rose / Black / Hoar / Dark Blue / Dark Red / Dark Gold / Dark Green / Dark Purple

Upvote 0