Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model Y Finance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there..

I'm "this" close to pulling the trigger on a Model Y (RWD, Deep Blue Metallic, Gemini wheels).
Before you say anything, thanks but I already have a referral code I will be using.

I am thinking about doing the finance through Tesla (Plenti specifically) and was wondering if anyone that has used them can chime in with their experience with the process?

It may not be the best rate, but it is BY FAR the simplest process. Tesla is probably outsourcing the loan to another company, so don't be surprised when you see someone else being shown.

It truly becomes, apply, wait for car, show ID and insurance rider and leave with the car.

It may not be the best rate, but it is BY FAR the simplest process. Tesla is probably outsourcing the loan to another company, so don't be surprised when you see someone else being shown.

It truly becomes, apply, wait for car, show ID and insurance rider and leave with the car.
Thanks for the reply.
The rate was decent enough and I like that if the application is not approved for whatever reason, the $400 order fee is refunded (I confirmed with Tesla that this happens if its through their finance partners).

The other option was to place the order, apply for loan with my bank once the VIN is assigned and loose out on the order fee if not approved.
The bank also will only take one of our incomes into consideration and Plenti will look at both.

I don't see there being an issue with the finance but I just didn't like the process.